Thank you for entering the Yonex France U17 Open, part of the Badminton Europe U17 Circuit, sanctioned by the French Badminton Federation (FFBaD), from the 14th to the 16th July 2022. Please find here all informations regarding transports from the official points of arrival and the venue.
From Lille Europe to Aire sur la Lys
50 min from the venue
€ 20 per person and journey
From Hazebrouck to Aire sur la Lys
20 min from the venue
€ 10 per person and journey
Arriving at Lille Flandres from the airport or by train, you may join us at Lille Europe by walk (450 meters between the train stations) or take a regional train to Hazebrouck (35 min) where you can be supported by the organisation.
How to access to Lille Europe from Lille Flandres: getting here
Some informations about bookings
Transport request deadline:
Friday, 8th July 2022
After this deadline, we can’t guarantee to provide you a shuttle service. Thanks in advance for understanding.
- Before to fill the request form, you need the hour of your arrival at Lille or Hazebrouck. If you have any issue with the train booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us.
- If you book accommodation at Good Night Hotel, Arques, transport can be provided, on request. During the tournament, transport is provided only between the venue and Good Night Hotel. ‘Le Logis de la Lys’ and the boarding school are nearby the venue (less than 5′ by walk). You will be contacted in order to confirm the availability of transport.
- If your tournament finishes before Sunday, an early departure can be organised, on early request. Please check with us during the tournament.
- After filling the transport form, the transport will be confirmed by email and you will receive an invoice for your payment (fast and secure online payment).
- Thank you in advance for providing the mentioned information accurately.
I book my transport for the tournament
You will be contacted directly by email for confirmation and payment.